Appetite to Play is an initiative designed to support early years providers to promote and encourage physical activity and healthy eating for children 0 - 5 years old. Click here to learn more about how Appetite to Play is setting the stage for lifelong healthy behaviours.
About Child Health BC
Child Health BC brings together policy makers, health administrators, clinicians, operational leaders and physician leaders from across BC who together have a bold, common goal: To work together to continuously improve the health status and health outcomes of BC’s children by building an integrated and accessible system of service.
To achieve that goal of improving health status, outcomes and services for BC’s kids, we collaborate to:
- Strengthen the system of service for child & youth health.
- Keep children healthy and safe.
- Promote novel integrated primary care and community-based models.
- Increase access to high quality innovative appropriate services across the Tiers.
- Enhance quality through the implementation of provincial standards and pathways.
Please click here to view CHBC's 4 Year Action Plan ( 2016/17 to 2019/20).
We are fortunate to work with dedicated collaborators from across BC.
Child Health BC, as an initiative of BC Children’s Hospital, is very grateful for the support to its donors who, through the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, make this unique work and collaborative effort possible.